Any good contingency must have a detailed, comprehensive disaster recovery plan because threats don’t just come from the Internet. From natural disasters, to drastic economic changes, to terrorist attacks—every one of your physical elements, software elements, human resources elements, and business processes must be studied, addressed, and assigned an acceptable degree of risk. iiSolutions can help you do it all.
The most common causes of declared disasters are:
- Storms, including tornados, hurricanes, etc.
- Flood or other water-related disasters
- Extremely high or low temperatures, humidity, etc.
- Earthquakes, mudslides, or other land movements
- Automobile or airplane crashes